CRAB-CHEESE SALAD BALLS
- Cheese – 100 g.,
- Crab sticks – 200 g,
- Chicken egg – 2 Pсs,
- Garlic – 1 clove,
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Eggs boil for 10 minutes after boiling. Cool, Gulf of cold water.
- Crab sticks to grate (one stick you can leave for decoration).
- Grate cheese on a fine grater.
- Eggs to grate on a fine grater.
- In a salad bowl put the cheese, eggs and half of crab sticks. Add 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and a clove of garlic, squeezed through press. Mix into a homogeneous mass. From the resulting mass to form balls the size of a ball for table tennis. Roll in remaining crab chips.
- Put the finished balls on a plate, if desired decorate chopped crab stick and herbs.