SPONGE CAKE “CHRISTMAS TREE” (TASTY GIFTS)
- Walnut flour – 100g,
- Eggs – 3 pcs.,
- Sugar Khutorok – 75g,
- Flour Khutorok – 25 g,
- Starch – 25g.
- Pistachios or painted coconut chips,
- White chocolate,
- Red jam,
- White coconut chips.
- On paper, draw circles 20 cm in diameter, cut them, cut to the middle.
- Form cones and place them with a sharp tip in a glass with thick walls.
- Shake the eggs to a stable foam, continue to shake, add sugar, shake for 8-10 minutes. Nut flour mix with flour and starch. Gently, in two steps, mix the flour mixture in the egg mass.
- The finished dough flows from the blade with a ribbon.
- Dough the paper bags with a spoon or cooking bag.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and free from paper, if necessary, even cut the base.
- Melt white chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave oven. Using a brush, apply a thin layer of spiked and pound in pistachios. Let the chocolate freeze at room temperature.
- Red balls -any jam.
- Sprinkle with sugar powder or coconut chips