FOR THE DOUGH
- Nuts (walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts)- 350g,
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Yolks – 6 PCs
- Sugar TM Hutorok – 125g
- Proteins – 6 PCs
- Cream – 0.5 l 30-33%
- Nuts chopped.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C. Grease with butter detachable form with a diameter of 25 cm. Sprinkle lightly the form of the usual flour.
- Nuts grind in a coffee grinder or kitchen machine. Add the baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat with a mixer yolks with sugar until mixture becomes pale yellow, about 5 minutes. Add the walnut flour with the baking powder.
- In a separate clean dry bowl, with clean dry blades for mixer, whisk the whites in a solid foam. Carefully add a third of the proteins in the yolks, then add the remaining whites and stir gently until color is smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 60 – 70 minutes, or until until the tip by pressing lightly will not bounce. Let stand in the form of 5 minutes, open the form, place the cake from the mold and cool on a wire rack.
- When the cake is completely cool, cut horizontally into three parts. Whip the cream in a thick foam and oil cakes, as well as the top and sides of cake. On top sprinkle with nuts..