- Durum Flour LaPasta – 300g,
- Water – 175ml,
- Yeast – 15g,
- Olive oil – 20 ml
- Malt or honey – 1 tsp,
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water – 75g,
- Olive oil – 30 ml
- Salt with herbs the farm – to taste
- Put in a large bowl the water, salt, malt or honey and olive oil.
- Add half the flour and start to knead.
- Dissolve the yeast in water and add to the mixture. Add the remaining flour.
- Knead until smooth, the dough gather into a ball, cover with a clean towel and leave for 15 minutes to rest.
- After resting, shape the dough as a layer: drag on the table and fold in half, then in half again several times.
- Then put the dough on a baking sheet greased with oil, cover with a kitchen towel and let rise for 2 hours.
- Stretch the dough across the whole pan with your hands, make fingers fossa. Let stand another 30 minutes.
- While the dough rises, preheat the oven to 230C and prepare emulsion. Mix the water and oil. Pour the dough. Salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 230C oven.
- Cut into portions.